Home Insurance

As soon as you exchange contracts on your property purchase, you become legally bound and responsible for the property and Buildings insurance is one of the conditions imposed by your lender! 

This applies to individuals as well as Landlords.

It is therefore essential that you ensure you have buildings insurance in place from the “exchange of contracts” to protect you from potential disasters which are out of your control.

What is Buildings insurance?

Building Insurance covers the main structure of your home. If your home were to subside, burn, damaged by extreme weather or vandalised your buildings insurance policy will cover the costs of rebuilding or repair.

What is Contents insurance?

Contents insurance covers the value of all the belongings in your home and the possessions you would normally take with you. Replacing those could be very costly.

What is Landlords insurance?

Landlord Insurance is designed to cover for damage to your building or its contents. Unlike conventional home insurance, it also covers for rental activities. It can protect you should a tenant be injured whilst at your property, and house tenants if your place becomes unsuitable to live in.

We have access to the following providers:

  • Legal & General
  • Halifax
  • Assurant
  • Select & Protect
  • Paymentshield
  • Uinsure
  • Source

Failure to have any cover in place could result in you having to pay out thousands for repairs or even being left homeless.

As an experienced mortgage broker, we pride ourselves on our expert knowledge and excellent customer service. We always take the time to listen to your specific requirements and are committed to find only the best for you.

We’re based in Surrey, working with clients in Woking, Byfleet, Guildford and nationwide. Get in touch to speak with a dedicated mortgage specialist today.

As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.

Get in Touch, and let us start your search. Today.